EHR Stimulus Support/Meaningful Use (Costs and Limitations)
This certified EHR software from Advanced Provider Solutions, LLC (PayDC Chiropractic Software) makes it easy for you to qualify for and submit to receive cash reimbursements, and avoid penalties, for meeting Meaningful Use Medicare requirements.
- Our certified EHR software contains a dashboard that automatically monitors and gathers patient data from other modules and generates reports to attest on Meaningful Use objectives and requirements.
- Ensures your stimulus incentive payments and/or avoidance of penalties based on Medicare patient gross allowed charges.
- Includes training and support from PayDC’s expert training specialists to help you determine your eligibility and ensure you clearly understand the requirements to earn EHR stimulus dollar reimbursements from the U.S. government and avoid Medicare reimbursement penalties.
- Requires ongoing per-practice or per-provider subscription fees. These fees can be paid monthly or annually and will differ depending upon which software modules you elect for your practice.
- Software pricing will be clearly disclosed on your subscription agreement. Software modules currently include Scheduling & Documentation, Billing, Meaningful Use and Direct Messaging Service (HIPAA-compliant, provider-to-provider messaging).
- Our certified EHR software for Meaningful Use requires an annual per-provider fee for access to the software that supports the following objectives: medication list, medication allergy list, medication CPOE, patient engagement, patient specific education, secure messaging, transition of care, and drug interaction checking. Base pricing excludes Direct Messaging Service (EMR Direct/phiMail) which is required for Meaningful Use clients. Individual providers must sign a separate registration for Meaningful Use.
Our PayDC Version 2.2 EHR software:
- Received 2014 Edition Certified by the Drummond Testing Body on 7/14/2014 with CHPL ID – 07102014-2482-6
- Has been assigned the blended CMS ID number 1314E01RWZCUEAP
- Has been certified to the following criteria:
- 170.314(a)(1) COMPUTERIZED PROVIDER ORDER ENTRY
- 170.314(a)(3) DEMOGRAPHICS
- 170.314(a)(4) VITAL SIGNS, BODY MASS INDEX, AND GROWTH CHARTS
- 170.314(a)(5) PROBLEM LIST
- 170.314(a)(6) MEDICATION LIST
- 170.314(a)(7) MEDICATION ALLERGY LIST
- 170.314(a)(8) CLINICAL DECISION SUPPORT
- 170.314(a)(13) FAMILY HEALTH HISTORY
- 170.314(a)(14) PATIENT LIST CREATION
- 170.314(a)(15) PATIENT-SPECIFIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
- 170.314(b)(1) TRANSITIONS OF CARE – RECEIVE, DISPLAY, AND INCORPORATE TRANSITION OF CARE/REFERRAL SUMMARIES
- 170.314(b)(2) TRANSITIONS OF CARE – CREATE AND TRANSMIT TRANSITION OF CARE/REFERRAL SUMMARIES
- 170.314(b)(4) CLINICAL INFORMATION RECONCILIATION
- 170.314(b)(7) DATA PORTABILITY
- 170.314(c)(1) CLINICAL QUALITY MEASURES – CAPTURE AND EXPORT
- 170.314(c)(2) CLINICAL QUALITY MEASURES – IMPORT AND CALCULATE
- 170.314(c)(3) CLINICAL QUALITY MEASURES – ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
- 170.314(d)(1) AUTHENTICATION, ACCESS CONTROL, AND AUTHORIZATION
- 170.314(d)(2) AUDITABLE EVENTS AND TAMPER-RESISTANCE
- 170.314(d)(3) AUDIT REPORTS
- 170.314(d)(4) AMENDMENTS
- 170.314(d)(5) AUTOMATIC LOG-OFF
- 170.314(d)(6) EMERGENCY ACCESS
- 170.314(d)(7) END-USER DEVICE ENCRYPTION
- 170.314(d)(8) INTEGRITY
- 170.314(e)(2) CLINICAL SUMMARY
- 170.314(e)(3) SECURE MESSAGING
- 170.314(f)(1) IMMUNIZATION INFORMATION
- 170.314(g)(2) AUTOMATED MEASURE CALCULATION
- 170.314(g)(3) SAFETY-ENHANCED DESIGN
- 170.314(g)(4) QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Has been certified for the following Clinical Quality Measures (CQM’s):
- CMS22 PREVENTIVE CARE AND SCREENING: SCREENING FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND FOLLOW-UP DOCUMENTED
- CMS50 CLOSING THE REFERRAL LOOP: RECEIPT OF SPECIALIST REPORT
- CMS68 DOCUMENTATION OF CURRENT MEDICATIONS IN THE MEDICAL RECORD
- CMS69 PREVENTIVE CARE AND SCREENING: BODY MASS INDEX (BMI) SCREENING AND FOLLOW-UP
- CMS138 PREVENTIVE CARE AND SCREENING: TOBACCO USE; SCREENING AND CESSATION INTERVENTION
- CMS139 SCREENING FOR FUTURE FALL RISK
- CMS156 USE OF HIGH-RISK MEDICATIONS IN THE ELDERLY
- CMS165 CONTROLLING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- CMS166 USE OF IMAGING STUDIES FOR LOW BACK PAIN
- Third-party software used in our PayDC EHR includes the following:
- EMR Direct (phiMail)
- phiMail® is a HISP service, and you can easily connect to the servers, compose a message with or without file attachments, or decrypt and view a received message and its attachments. We take care of all the certificates and encryption for you so you can focus on the content and workflow. We have incorporated Direct messaging into our transition of care workflow
- Subscribers to EMR Direct/phiMail, will incur an additional charge that is renewable annually. On-boarding and training will be handled by PayDC.
- The phiMail Hosted HISP service enables customers to leverage the DirectTrust/EHNAC HISP accreditation to communicate on the DirectTrust network. The EMR Direct/phiMail solution meets all of the requirements of a Security and Trust Agent (STA) under the Direct Project specification.
- Dr. First – Medication and Allergy management
- The Dr. First application is integrated into the EHR to allow you to properly document a patient’s medication and allergy list as required for participation in the Meaningful Use program. This will include the appropriate structured language (RxNorm).
- The fees for Dr. First are currently incorporated into your annual fees for the Meaningful Use software subscription. On-boarding and training will be handled by PayDC.
- Microsoft HealthVault – Patient Engagement through a Patient Portal
- The MS HealthVault application is integrated into our EHR to allow timely and secure access for your patients (or their authorized representatives) on their patient portal to View, Download or Transmit their clinical summary information.
- The fees for Microsoft HealthVault are currently incorporated into the annual fees for the Meaningful Use software. On-boarding and training will be handled by PayDC.
- popHealth – Clinical Quality Measure (CQM) Reporting application
- popHealth is an integrated application that allows you to create and run a report needed to comply with the 9 certified CQM’s covering the necessary 3 Domains for the Meaningful Use program.
- The fees for popHealth are currently incorporated into the annual fees for the Meaningful Use software. On-boarding and training will be handled by PayDC.
- EMR Direct (phiMail)
NOTE: The third-party applications listed above are compatible with the PayDC EHR and fall within the Technical Limitations listed below.
With regard to Technical and Practical Limitations, you will be required to satisfy the following requirements to use our system effectively:
1) Supported Operating Systems:
– Windows Vista, Windows 7 or later; Windows Server 2008 or later
– Apple/MAC supported through virtualization software such as Parallels, VMWare, or Virtual PC
– iPad, Android and other mobile devices supported through RDP connection to Dedicated PayDC server (has an extra charge)
2) Processor: 1GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (minimum); 2GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (recommended)
3) RAM: 2 GB (minimum); 4 GB (recommended)
4) Hard Disk: 32-bit system: up to 600 MB; 64-bit system: up to 1.5GB; amount of available space may be required for the .NET framework (PayDC software requires 50 MB of hard-disk space)
5) Internet Connection: High speed / Broadband connection highly suggested
6) MS Word 2007 for document capabilities (Office 2007, Office 2010, or Office 2013)
7) Display: 1024 x 768 minimum
8) CD or DVD Drive: Not required
ONC Disclaimer: “This Modular EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.”