Careers: Job Posting
The Role: Full-Time Medical Billing Specialist
We are seeking a candidate with a strong attention to detail and the ability to use logic and reasoning to procure prompt payment and resolve different third-party reimbursement issues for our clients.
We are looking for an individual with at least 1 year of medical billing experience. Our new team member will also need to possess the following skills:
- Ability to Process and Manage client claims in both electronic and paper format.
- Ability to work well with others and to assist the team in the greater goal.
- Ability to work with multiple billing software systems.
- Ability to communicate information effectively to our clients and team.
- Maintain patient and provider confidentiality.
- Ability to post third-party and self-pay payments.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple accounts as well as strong follow through skills
- Complete insurance benefit verifications.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD -10 code fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of payer websites for claim status.
- Computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with EMR functionality and processes (PayDC or Medisoft highly preferred)
- Chiropractic billing experience a plus
- Workers comp and PI experience a plus
Advanced Provider Solutions, LLC is a software as a service company featuring PayDC Chiropractic EHR Software, which is designed and supported by a team of experienced chiropractors, compliance experts, customer service professionals, and leading software developers. Advanced Provider Solutions will offer medical and dental benefits, PTO, and paid holidays.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to Marym@paydc.com
Subject: Medical Billing Specialist