Careers: Job Posting
The Role: Full-Time Medical Billing Specialist
PayDC offers professional medical billing services through our sister company, PayU Medical Billing. Our Medical billing specialists are dedicated individuals who work directly with our practices to ensure the timely submission of provider encounters to insurance companies as well as follow up on unpaid claims.
Working in this position requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
We are looking for an individual with at least 2 years of medical billing experience. Our new team member will also have the following qualifications:
- Process and Manage client claims both electronic and paper
- Ability to work well with others and to assist the team in the greater goal.
- Ability to work on multiple billing software systems at once.
- Ability to convey information effectively to our providers.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled: completes work within designated time.
- Always maintains patient confidentiality.
- Posts payments from patients as well as insurance payments.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple accounts as well as strong follow through skills
- Experience in completing Insurance benefit verifications.
- Knowledge of current CPT and ICD -10 codes
- Strong knowledge of payer websites for claim status and verification.
- Computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Adobe, and Excel
- Working knowledge in EMR systems (any, but PayDC or Medisoft highly preferred)
- Chiropractic billing experience preferred
- Work comp and MVA experience preferred
Advanced Provider Solutions is a software as a service company featuring the PayDC Chiropractic Software, which is designed, and supported by, a team of experienced chiropractors, compliance experts, customer service professionals, and leading software developers. Advanced Provider Solutions will offer medical and dental benefits, PTO, and paid holidays.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to Marym@paydc.com
Subject: Medical Billing Specialist