- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 or later
- Apple/MAC supported through virtualization software such as Parallels, VMWare, or Virtual PC
- Processor: 3 GHz Intel Core processor or equivalent (minimum), 4 GHz recommended
- RAM: 4 GB (minimum); 8 GB (recommended)
- Hard Disk:32-bit or 64-bit system: minimum of 50 GB amount of available space (PayDC software requires 110 MB of hard-disk space)
- Internet Connection: High speed / Broadband connection is required with minimum of 25 Mbps download speed and minimum of 15 Mbps upload speed.
- Microsoft Wordfor document capabilities (Office 365)
- .NET FrameworkMinimum of 4.6.2
- Display: 1024 x 768 minimum
- CD or DVD Drive: Not required
- Browser Requirements:
Below is a list of the most commonly used browsers and the lowest supported version:
You simply subscribe to PayDC’s web-based software. When you are ready to buy, all you do is complete a simple subscription form, decide which modules you’d like, and in just a few minutes you can have the software downloaded and installed. Install the software once to your computer(s), then each time you launch PayDC, it automatically checks to make sure you have the most recent update. Contact us at 888-306-1257 for a no-obligation quote and to get the subscription form.
Why wait for a CD when you can install our latest version in just minutes? PayDC chiropractic EHR software must be downloaded and installed when you first sign up. Once installed, required components will be automatically updated so that you will always remain on the most recent and current version.
Costs are flexible and dependent upon which PayDC chiropractic software modules you select for use in your practice. We tailor solutions to meet the needs of your practice. Monthly subscriptions start as low as $149 per month and include free claims processing, training and customer support.
With PayDC you don’t have to worry about pop-up blockers or other issues typical of web-based applications that run within a web browser.
We strongly recommend a high-speed Internet connection for best results with PayDC software.
You can load PayDC on as many computers as you want and you can have as many administrative users as you want. For security reasons, you should create a separate user account and password for each staff member and user. Additional fees may apply based on how many providers and/or separate locations and Tax IDs you have. The standard subscription limits your account to two (2) providers. Additional providers can be added for a fee. Please contact our sales team or review the End User License Agreement for more information.
PayDC is dedicated to keeping your data safe and secure. Here’s how:
- Users are authenticated using best practice security authentication services and methods.
- Each user of our application has a unique verified account, with sensitive details encrypted in the database. Secure password rules are enforced.
- Security officer roles and user permission tools help security officers manage users.
- Dedicated servers are managed by one of the most trusted server hosting companies in the world. Your data is protected by a company that has a complete and comprehensive security plan.
- Physical Security
- Data center access is limited to authorized data center technicians.
- Biometric scanning of authorized data center technicians ensures no breaches in physical security.
- Security cameras and 24×7 onsite staff provide protection against unauthorized entry.
- An independent firm audits physical security.
- System Security
- The operating system running our application is hardened and patched.
- System patching is configured to ensure ongoing protection from exploits.
- We incorporate the use of dedicated firewall and VPN services for both our development and production environments.
- Managed secure backup solution ensures that your data are safe, even on our backup media.
- Operational Security
- ISO17799-based policies and procedures are regularly reviewed as part of our host’s SAS70 Type II audit process.
- All PayDC employees, managers and personnel are trained in information security and privacy procedures.
- PayDC has undergone an extensive Risk Analysis through HIPAA Secure Now.
The PayDC desktop application works natively on Windows. With some add-ons, it can also be used on a Mac, iPad or Android device.
Yes. While PayDC software is designed for computers running Windows Operating Systems, iPad and Android users can run PayDC software through our easy-to-use virtualization (RDP) subscription. It’s simple and cost-efficient. Contact your PayDC Sales Team to learn more about the specifics and determine the right solution to meet the particular needs of your practice.
Yes. Mac users can use the same RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) service described in the previous answer. Better yet, we recommend the following preferred solutions for Mac users. Simply install a supported Windows operating system on your Mac, and install PayDC chiropractic software on that platform. You do not need to remove your Mac OS, as both Windows and Mac OS can be installed on the same machine. For even greater flexibility, install a virtualization program (such as Parallels Desktop or VMWare Fusion) in addition to Windows on your Mac. This will enable you to run both operating systems at the same time, and use their applications side-by-side.
PayDC recommends Windows tablets for the following reasons:
- Security and Compliance (Bitlocker encryption) – built-in hardware and software support to encrypt entire hard drive is required for applications with patient information (HIPAA compliance).
- Runs existing enterprise software, such as the Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel.
- Stylus and handwriting recognition – built-in support for a digital pen to handwrite notes.
- Device support – support for thousands of USB devices like printers, scanners, mice, keyboards, etc.
- Rugged hardware choices available – in many medical environments, special devices are needed that can be sterilized with alcohol. Many specialty hardware options exist running Windows.
- Enterprise device management – ability to manage the devices for large offices with existing software.
Have A Question?
Please fill out our form below to submit your question. A PayDC representative will get in touch with you shortly to answer to your question.