Careers: Job Posting
The Role: Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken sales development representative to assist our company in expanding our customer base. The Sales Development Representative’s responsibilities include following up on inbound leads, generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, scheduling demonstrations, and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from our ads.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
- 1-3 years of outbound calling sales experience.
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
Advanced Provider Solutions is a software as a service company featuring the PayDC Chiropractic Software, which is designed, and supported by, a team of experienced chiropractors, compliance experts, customer service professionals, and leading software developers.
Advanced Provider Solutions will offer medical and dental benefits, PTO, and paid holidays. Required Sales Development Representative Hours 9:00 AM ET- 6:00 PM ET M-F. This position is 100% remote and reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to Marym@paydc.com
Subject: Sales Development Representative